Global Wellness Summit
Oct 16, 2020 1 hr 8 min
33. #BlackLivesMatter, COVID-19, & Anxiety: A Guide to Doing Better - with Randi-Mae Stanford-Leibold & Dr. Kevin Chapman
We share conversations with Randi-Mae Stanford-Leibold and Dr. Kevin Chapman, two Black leaders in the wellness community who have fantastic insight on how we can do better — both in regards to our health and the equity of our society.
Oct 07, 2020 57 min
32. How Two Businesses Transformed to Help Medical Providers, COVID-19 Patients, & Wellness Entrepreneurs - with Jim Chenevey & Rick Stollmeyer
Today we’re featuring two interviews: one with Jim Chenevey, CEO of Earthlite and Living Earth Crafts, and one with Rick Stollmeyer, Co-Founder of Mindbody.
Sep 24, 2020 1 hr 19 min
31. Under the Influence of Gongs - with Martha Collard from Red Doors Studio
Gong Master Martha Collard teaches us about the healing power of sound, and how we can all use the oldest instrument of all — our voices — to balance ourselves and our energies from home.
Sep 17, 2020 1 hr 0 min
30. Joyful Longevity & The Future of the Wellness Lifestyle - with Roberto Arjona from Rancho La Puerta
Roberto Arjona offers a glimpse into a piece of wellness history: Rancho La Puerta, North America’s oldest destination spa.
Sep 09, 2020 55 min
29. Prescribing Nature: Just Go Outside - with Jennifer Walsh from Walk With Walsh
Jennifer Walsh of Walk with Walsh shares why she created an interview series with a format that involves walking outside and why her message has never been more important than during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sep 02, 2020 1 hr 2 min
28. Creating a World Free of Preventable Disease - with Dr. Richard Carmona, former Surgeon General
Former Surgeon General Dr. Richard Carmona shares his insight on creating a world free of preventable disease and weighs in on the global COVID-19 pandemic.
Aug 26, 2020 40 min
27. An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure: COVID-19 & The Wellness Moonshot - with Sarah Smith from Prevention
Sarah Smith of Prevention Magazine talks about how Prevention is covering COVID-19, taking part in the Wellness Moonshot: a world free of preventable disease, proactive self-care, workplace wellness, and feeling younger at any age.
Apr 15, 2020 34 min
26. Starting with the Soul: How Businesses Can Empower People to be Healthier - with Tom Jones from Finn Partners
Tom Jones, senior partner of health & wellness at Finn Partners. talk about Finn’s new wellness collaborative, finding the soul behind your brand, and what an intergenerational approach to wellness moving forward might look like.
Apr 08, 2020 29 min
25. Wellness Innovation: Looking Forward to Global Wellness Summit 2020 - with Amir Alroy from Welltech1
Amir Alroy shares why Israel became such a hot bed for innovation and what wellness innovations we can expect from Israel in the near future.
Apr 03, 2020 34 min
24. Creating a Happy, Healthy, & Wealthy Future Where Everyone Can Live Beyond 100 - with Dr. Bhupendra Kumar Modi from Smart Group
Dr. Modi shares how he started his journey as a social entrepreneur, what life Beyond 100 might look like for all of us, and how his work relates to GWS’s ten wellness trends for 2020.