No Stupid Questions
Freakonomics Radio + Stitcher
Nov 29, 2020 31 min
29. How Do You Know When It’s Time to Quit?
Also: why is it so hard to predict success?
Nov 22, 2020 29 min
28. Why Do We Hoard?
Also: do you spend more time thinking about the past, the present, or the future?
Nov 15, 2020 37 min
27. How Should You Ask for Forgiveness?
Also: why is behavior change so darn hard?
Nov 08, 2020 34 min
26. Do Checklists Make People Stupid?
Also: what’s so great about New York City anyway?
Nov 01, 2020 30 min
25. Is Hedonism Better Than Self-Control?
Also: is it wrong to feel inured to the pandemic?
Oct 25, 2020 33 min
24. Why Do We Forget So Much of What We’ve Read?
Also: do we overestimate or underestimate our significance in other people’s lives?
Oct 18, 2020 38 min
23. Is It Wrong to Crave Praise?
Also: should everyone have their own trauma score?
Oct 11, 2020 31 min
22. Why Do We Buy Things We’ll Never Use?
Also: how is social media like a knife?
Oct 04, 2020 35 min
21. How Can You Identify Hidden Talent? With Eric Schmidt.
Also: is there a downside to billionaire philanthropy?
Sep 27, 2020 32 min
20. Should We Separate the Art From the Artist?
Also: what is the meaning of life?