From The Outside In
Jul 27, 2020 48 min
14. Unlearning, Learning, + Relearning: Columbus Speaks for Black Lives | with Ty + Emily Phillips
Ty Phillips and Emily Phillips from Columbus Speaks share how they’re uniting the community to advocate for and engage with those voices that go unheard. #BlackLivesMatter
Jun 22, 2020 46 min
13. SŌWing Sustainable Change in Your Community | with Sunny & John Fahlgren
Sunny + John Fahlgren, co-owners of SŌW Plated, share their story, their mission, and how they’re trying to improve the community. Plus, culinary director Michael Obermeier shares what inspires his menus.
Jun 15, 2020 30 min
12. AIReal Yoga: Feeling Safe, Light, + Loved | with Carmen Curtis + Amy Patterson
Carmen Curtis, the founder of AIReal Yoga, shares why she created this unique brand of aerial yoga and the benefits compared to traditional yoga. LIT Life + Yoga Luminary Amy Patterson also discusses how the Columbus community has embraced AIReal Yoga.
Jun 08, 2020 22 min
11. We’re in This for the Long Haul: Creating A Safe Environment for Skin Care & Massage | with Melody Kuck & Mary Schirg
Meet Melody and Mary, the leaders of our esthetician and massage therapist teams. Learn about all the things we’re doing to make sure our spa is safe as we resume our skin and massage services.
Jun 01, 2020 30 min
10. We’re #InThisTogetherOhio: Celebrating the Partners who Help Us Create PENZONE’s New Health + Safety Standards | with Chantel Polascak & Erin Kiliany
Learn how we’re partnering with other local businesses to create new health and safety standards that ensure every one of our guests and every member of the PENZONE team stays safe and sane.
Apr 20, 2020 19 min
Artists from PENZONE Dublin and PENZONE Polaris share at-home tips and tricks to take care of your hair, skin, and nails + we introduce you to our quarantine initiative: #showyourroots.
Apr 15, 2020 51 min
8. Intuitive Living + Body Love: You Are Exactly Who You Need to Be | with Stef Streb + Jules Ohlemacher
If you’re feeling down or lonely right now, look no further. Stef Streb + Jules Ohlemacher (co-hosts of The Babesment) are two of the most inspirational and empowering people in the Columbus community and we could not be more excited to share them with the world.
Apr 06, 2020 43 min
7. Debunking the Myths of Being Human + Making Life Meaningful | with Brandi Lust
Brandi Lust, the author of Myths of Being Human, shares we can make work more meaningful and effective for everyone and how you can practice mindfulness anywhere, even if you only have a few minutes.
Mar 23, 2020 32 min
6. Learn, Inspire, Teach: Living the LIT Life | with Babajide Ogunmola
Babajide Ogunmola shares how he became part of the L I T Life + Yoga family, how a yoga practice helped him destress and come out of his shell, and what a yoga practice can teach you about mindfulness.
Mar 09, 2020 40 min
5. Improving Lives From the Outside in | with Joey Cordeiro
Joey Cordeiro, a hair artist working his magic in PENZONE Salon + Spa Short North, talks about how he became part of the PENZONE family, that wonderful feeling when you’re able to make someone better about themselves from the outside in, and how he uses social media to build his career.