May 25, 2020 47 min
33. A Vulnerable Conversation Around Eating Disorders + Fertility | with Meg Langston
Meg Langston, a nutritional therapy practitioner, shares her story of working out to the point of sickness and how she learned to view food as a medicine, changing her outlook and her health.
May 18, 2020 1 hr 4 min
32. Managing PMDD + Healing Past Wounds | with Natalie Ryan Hebert
Natalie Ryan Hebert talks about what premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) is, how you know you have it, and what you can do to move through it.
May 14, 2020 48 min
Preparing Yourself for Menopause | with Maria Claps
Maria Claps, hormone coach, teaches us how to prepare ourselves for menopause or perimenopause, and how we can manage the symptoms.
May 11, 2020 49 min
31. What We Can Learn from Eastern Medicine to Manage Our Hormones | with Dr. Beth Westie
Dr. Beth Westie talks about her journey to discovering hormonal balance in her life and how you can live to work within your natural rhythm.
May 04, 2020 51 min
30. Birth Smarter: Creating an All-Encompassing Birthing Plan | with Ashley Brichter
Ashley Brichter, childbirth educator and doula, teaches us how to birth smarter by preparing for all possible outcomes and preparing our bodies for a smooth birthing process.
Apr 29, 2020 18 min
Bonus Ep: My Experience with the Clear Blue Ovulation Kit!
I share what it was like using the Clear Blue Ovulation Kit, how to use it, and other fertility tracking methods to be aware of.
Apr 27, 2020 58 min
29. A Better Approach to Gut Healing + Intuitive Eating | with Beth Rosen
Beth Rosen, a non-diet registered dietician, talks about the benefits of intuitive eating, removing the stigmas around certain foods, and being mindful of what you put into your body without shame or guilt.
Apr 20, 2020 55 min
28. Listening to the Wisdom of Your Body + Using Naturopathic Herbs | with Cassandra Wilder
Cassandra Wilder, naturopathic doctor and expert in women’s cycles, talks about the impact of our emotions and body image on our physical health, and an introduction to herbs and minerals on the body.
Apr 13, 2020 1 hr 2 min
27. Intuitive Eating + Learning to Trust Your Body | with Katelyn Parsons
Katelyn Parsons, founder of Modern Girl Holistics, teaches us how we can better listen to our bodies and intuitively learn to eat better for long-term, sustainable health.
Apr 07, 2020 1 hr 4 min
26. The Journey from Infertility to Pregnancy | with Katie Bressack
Katie Bressack, health coach, talks about her personal journey of infertility and how she found her happy ending.